Sunday, June 6, 2010

The rest

This garment was the first one shot… model wanted to get it out of the way… most… confronting and difficult to wear… the others are sort of fun and comfortable! i won't be uploading any of the full frontal images.. they really are full frontal. Difficult to get my head around ahaha… deary me




another candid shot… reminded me of the images my Maurice Scheltens that Ricarda put on the brief… was an accidental take.. kind of a funny one again… live and laugh




this garment is from the stretch generic investigation, It sort of started me off looking at the gross side of mens clothing.. its hard to deal with, if the underwear wasnt there.. then it would be gross…
also it makes a really … disturbing and feminine shape when worn around the other way:

No comments:

Post a Comment